Update Tuesday 20 July 2021
The VIC Government have announced that the current 5 Day lockdown which was due to cease tonight at 11.59pm, will be extended for a further 7 days until 11.59pm Tuesday 27 July, 2021.
During this lockdown, the centre will be open for essential shopping with the below restrictions in place which is in line with VIC Government advice:
- Masks need to be worn at all times within the centre including in the carpark
- Non-essential retail will be closed.
- Restaurants, Food Courts and Cafes will be providing takeaway and delivery service only. Seating in Food Courts will not be available
- Cinemas, entertainment, recreation venues and gyms will be closed
- Library will be closed
- Hairdressers, spas, nail salons, beauty salons, waxing salons and tanning salons will be closed
- All businesses that can remain open must adhere to one person per 4 square metres.
- Children’s play equipment will be closed.
We encourage our retailers and customers to monitor and follow VIC Government advice. To ensure you receive the latest information, alerts and answers to frequently asked questions please visit www.dhhs.vic.gov.au
Please ensure you check-in via the “Service Victoria App” when visiting the centre and individual stores. You will find QR codes at each entrance and throughout the centre.
We are committed our shopping centre remains a safe place to visit. Our cleaning team is on high rotation as it has been since the start of the pandemic and hand sanitiser remains available at key locations throughout the centre as well as signage to remind customers to wear masks and socially distance.
We want to thank our customers for cooperating and helping to stop the spread of COVID-19.
We encourage you to monitor and follow VIC Government advice. To ensure you receive the latest information, alerts and answers to frequently asked questions please visit www.vic.gov.au/department-health
Help stop the spread
We can all help slow the spread of COVID-19 in Australia. To protect others and when visiting the centre you must: