Updated Monday 25 October 2021
From 6pm Friday 29 October 2021, the VIC Government are easing restrictions inline with 80% double dose vaccinations being achieved.
We encourage you to visit the VIC Government website for full details.
For Stud Park Shopping Centre this means:
What we are doing
- Masks are still required for staff and customer (except children under the age of 12 or those who are medically exempt)
- COVID Safe check-ins will be required for all staff and customers and Proof of Vaccination for cafes/ restaurants, hair and beauty. Unvaccinated people can still access general retail stores.
- Capacity limits apply to retailers
In line with VIC Government advice you will notice the below measures in place when you visit our centre:
- QR codes at every entrance for customers and staff to sign in/out via the Services VIC app
- Health and hygiene reminders throughout the centre
- Hand sanitiser at every entrance and throughout the centre
- Additional cleaning of all customer touch points
- Signage to remind customers about wearing masks, physical distancing and capacity limitations where relevant
How you can help us
We all have a role to play in helping to stop the spread of COVID-19. When visiting Stud Park Shopping Centre we ask that you follow advice from the VIC Government and be mindful of these few simple requests:
- Plan your journey to avoid peak times.
- Check in/out of the centre and individual retailers via the Service VIC app
- Wear your mask at all times
- Practise physical distancing by keeping a safe 1.5m distance between you and others
- Wash your hands frequently and use the available hand sanitizer within the centre
- Always sneeze or cough into your elbow
- Stay at home if you feel unwell
- Always treat others with courtesy and respect, it is tough time for everyone as we navigate through this next phase of recovery.
The Shopping Centre Council of Australia has also developed a COVID-Safe Reopening Protocol that we are following, you can read the Protocol here.
For the latest health information please visit www2.health.vic.gov.au
Updated Friday 3 September 2021
We wish to advise you that the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) have confirmed that a person that has tested positive to COVID-19 attended Coles at Stud Park Shopping Centre on Wednesday 1st September between 2.45pm – 4.00pm.
The centre has undergone a thorough clean, as it does each night as part of our increased cleaning program that was introduced at the start of the pandemic. We will continue to monitor the advice and if there is any change, we will update you.
DHHS is recommending that anyone who worked at or visited Coles at Stud Park Shopping Centre during this time should get tested and isolate until they receive a negative test result. For more information on this, please refer to the DHHS website - www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Update Wednesday 1 September 2021
The VIC Government have announced that the current lockdown will be extended until 11.59pm Thursday 23 September. At this time it is estimated that 70% of Victorians will have received their first dose of vaccine.
During the lockdown, the centre will be open for essential shopping with the below restrictions in place which is in line with VIC Government advice:
- Masks need to be worn at all times within the centre including in the carpark
- Non-essential retail will be closed
- Restaurants, Food Courts and Cafes will be providing takeaway and delivery service only. Seating in Food Courts will not be available
- Cinemas, entertainment, recreation venues and gyms will be closed
- Libraries will be closed
- Hairdressers, spas, nail salons, beauty salons, waxing salons and tanning salons will be closed
- All businesses that can remain open must adhere to one person per 4 square metres
- Children’s play equipment will be closed
- Ensure you check-in when you visit.
We encourage our retailers and customers to monitor and follow VIC Government advice. To ensure you receive the latest information, alerts and answers to frequently asked questions please visit www.dhhs.vic.gov.au
Please ensure you check-in via the “Service Victoria App” when visiting the centre and individual stores. You will find QR codes at each entrance and throughout the centre.
We are committed to ensuring our shopping centre remains a safe place to visit. Our cleaning team is on high rotation as it has been since the start of the pandemic and hand sanitiser remains available at key locations throughout the centre as well as signage to remind customers to wear masks and socially distance.
We want to thank our customers for cooperating and helping to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Help stop the spread
We can all help slow the spread of COVID-19 in Australia. To protect others and when visiting the centre you must: