Let’s reconnect as a community! Be part of our Pen Pal Activity encouraging children to write letters to local friends, elderly neighbours or frontline workers.
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
- Download a letter template from our website (templates below)
- Choose a local friend or neighbour to write to and complete your pen pal letter
- Opt in with your address if you would like a return letter
- Share a photo of your letter with us on Facebook #studparknotes and email a photo to email@example.com for us to share
- Deliver your letter to your friend or neighbour's letterbox by post or by hand
WHO CAN I WRITE TO?
Your local friends/ neighbours
- A friend or school peer in your local area
- An elderly neighbour in your local area who may live alone or be lonely during isolation
A frontline or essential worker (i.e. local nurse or police officer)
- Write a thank-you note and deliver it to a frontline worker in your local area who has helped you or your community during this time.
REMEMBER- SHARE YOUR LETTER WITH US!
Before you post your letter please send a copy to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload to Facebook and include hashtag #studparknotes and we will share it with the local community for you.
DOWNLOAD BELOW - 3 Fun Letter Writing Templates;
CLICK HERE - LETTER TO A LOCAL NEIGHBOUR
CLICK HERE - LETTER TO A LOCAL FRIEND
CLICKER HERE - LETTER TO A FRONTLINE WORKER
Our Privacy Notice is available below
Click here to read