The New-Look Coles Stud Park has officially launched. The expanded team are excited to introduce local customers to an array of exciting an innovative new store features included in the state-of-the-art store revamp.
As part of your regular supermaket/ grocery shop you can now enjoy;
- Self-serve coffee machine so you can get your coffee fix while completing the weekly shop.
- Freshly squeezed orange juice station
- Expanded fresh produce department incuding an extensive array of fresh fruit and vegetables and an open front bakery, offering freshly flipped flatbread, gourmet sourdough and impressive pattiserie.
- Pet Treat Station for man's best friend with a pet scoop and weigh system.
- Premium Dessert Bar stocked with frozen mochi, mini gelato and macarons.
- Great convenience food range, including ready-made salad bowls and hot meals for customers looking for grab and go options.
- New self-scanning checkouts with conveyor belts, making scanning a full trolley load a breeze.
Coles Stud Park Store Manager, who has been with the business for 15 years, is proud to be opening the store in the Rowville community and introducing locals to a host of new features. "we are exited to be launching our new-look store to Rowville. We have a number of brand new store features that we know our customers will love and encourage them to come back time and time again", he said.
As part of Coles' ambition to become Australia's most sustainable supermarket, Coles Stud Park will help work together to Zero Waste and Together to Zero Hunger, through community partnerships with soft plastics recycler REDcycle and food rescue organisation SecondBite.
Coles Stud Park are proud to annouce a new partnership with Rowville Primary School and will support them with a donation to the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Program.
The new-look Coles is open 7am - 10pm seven days a week.